Why on earth would you visit Zimbabwe? Having been involved in the tourism industry of Zimbabwe since 1995, we have learnt of the immense ability of the Zimbabwean people to see through adversity. The proof is vividly expressed in Victoria Falls. The entire tourism team responsible for our clients within Victoria Falls have created an environment that is entirely focused on their guests. They continue to invest vast amounts of their income on refurbishing their properties, developing new products and generally creating a haven for tourist visiting this adventure capital of Africa. During the heyday Zimbabwe was the center of tourism in southern Africa. This was based on the exceptional hospitality quality of their people, well-developed tourism destinations and strong market drive around the world. We at Africa Tamed continue to support our Zimbabwean colleagues in their endeavoursto look after our clients.
1. It’s an acclaimed World Heritage Site.
2. 70% of the vistas are from the Zimbabwe rainforest
3. It’s one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World that everyone should see once in their lives
4. It’s the largest single curtain of falling water on earth, more than twice the size of Niagara
5. It’s applauded as among the Safest and Friendliest centers on the planet
6. It’s the unchallenged Adventure Capital of Africa with a vast array of natural-world activities
7. There is daily jet-flight access (1hr 30min) from gateway Johannesburg with BA Comair, Air Zimbabwe and SAA.
8. The world’s greatest elephant herds, and a sensational safari experience, are just 80 km away in Chobe. The transfer is an experience in itself, through the heart of a national park. And you don’t have to cross the Zambezi River.
9. It’s a captivating village for tourists carved out of the African bush and all properties and activities are close to the Falls and to the River – a genuine Resort Town!
10. It’s a 365-day a year destination with weather that must surely be unrivalled anywhere.
|Telephone||+27 82 780 3931|