1. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be required to confirm the booking. Final payment must be made 4-8 weeks prior to arrival. These terms may differ depending on the establishments included in the itinerary.
2. Vouchers and other documents will only be issued once all services are fully paid.
3. Payment of the quoted amount constitutes binding acceptance by the client of the services offered on the terms set out in the detailed itinerary.
4. Payment can be made by Internet transfer (electronic funds transfer), telegraphic transfer (SWIFT) or by credit card (master card or visa only). Please note that all credit card payments are subject to a surcharge of 3% of the total cost.
1. We reserve the right to levy additional charges in the case of amendments or alterations to confirmed bookings.
1. If a booking is cancelled between 30 days and 8 days prior to arrival, a minimum of 50% cancellation fee may be charged. (Payments for National Parks bookings are forfeited in full.). However, in certain instances some establishments may have more stringent cancellation policies, in which case their cancellation policies will be applicable.
2. If a booking is cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee may be charged.
3. All cancellations must be in writing.
1. Rates/quotes cannot be guaranteed until Africa Tamed has received the deposit (or full payment – if confirmation date is less than 6 weeks before travel).
2. In some instances, such as car hire, one-way drop-off and/or other charges may apply and are payable directly by the client.
3. All prices are subject to change and availability. If alternative accommodation or services are used, prices may vary accordingly.
4. Unless specifically stated as a CONFIRMATION of reservation, no bookings have yet been made.
5. Price increases resulting from increases in Government taxes or levies, including entrance fees to National Parks, will be passed on to clients.
1. While all reasonable care is taken, and we endeavour to use only properly licensed vehicles, registered guides and approved establishments, all services are undertaken on the basis of our and our suppliers' standard limited liability, terms and conditions.
2. We are acting as agents and do not accept any liability for actions, errors or omissions on the part of any suppliers and/or their staff or any third parties who are governed by their own respective rules and regulations.
1. It is compulsory for clients to take out their own fully comprehensive medical and accident insurance in their country of residence to cover health, accident, cancellation, loss / damage and/or theft of possessions and curtailment. A simple and flexible recommended travel insurance is www.worldnomads.com.
Visa Requirements/ passports:
1. Visa requirements and costs thereof have not been considered in the quotation/ booking.
2. These need to be clarified directly with the consulates of the countries visited.
3. These requirements vary according to the nationality of the passport held.
4. It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a minimum 2 pages free and is valid for minimum 6 months after travel.
Flight tickets: Please note that if Africa Tamed is booking any flight tickets for you, your full names as they are presented in your passports should be advised. Should they differ you may experience problems at check-in where the airline rejects your tickets. Once air tickets have been issued no changes are permitted without a cost involved.
Inoculations and health issues: Although we will give advice on health issues in the countries you are travelling to, we are not medical practitioners. It’s best to contact your nearest Travel Clinic for the latest information on what inoculations and/or prophylactics are necessary.
|Telephone||+27 82 780 3931|